Amiga-Development

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Created for developers of all Amiga camps

Author Topic: Please read this first  (Read 3412 times)

adminZRt75

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Please read this first
« on: December 10, 2012, 11:41:19 PM »

I will try to include the still available threads from utilitybase here to save the information (including some formatting). If you have contributed to utilitybase and think I violate your rights please inform me and tell me what threads violate rights and I will remove them.

magorium

• Programming is an art form that fights back
    • View Profile
Re: Please read this first
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 11:48:05 AM »

Hi adminZRt75,

Regarding those copies from utilitybase you've made:

First of all thank you very much for doing so, as most information is interresting enough.

Secondly, i saw serk posting in response (giving a more definitive answer). Is this ok in regards to what you'd planned/imagined/envisioned ? Or should those threads remain static ? Is it ok to add new topics to them ? etc. etc.

Also, some material seems indeed a bit outdated, so is it ok to update it and/or add other material relating to the subject (not that i have atm, but just in case) ?

adminZRt75

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Please read this first
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 12:01:41 PM »

Hi adminZRt75,

Regarding those copies from utilitybase you've made:

First of all thank you very much for doing so, as most information is interresting enough.

Secondly, i saw serk posting in response (giving a more definitive answer). Is this ok in regards to what you'd planned/imagined/envisioned ? Or should those threads remain static ? Is it ok to add new topics to them ? etc. etc.

Also, some material seems indeed a bit outdated, so is it ok to update it and/or add other material relating to the subject (not that i have atm, but just in case) ?

Of course it is perfectly ok if old threads are continued. It shall be a forum and not a archiv