Amiga-Development

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Created for developers of all Amiga camps

Author Topic: MorphOS Programmer's Handbook  (Read 5121 times)

krashan

MorphOS Programmer's Handbook
« on: December 06, 2012, 08:29:48 AM »

As some of you may know, I've written some considerable amount of MorphOS programming articles and tutorials. They were scattered over a few websites, some of them (MorphZone namely) seem to be not working. I've decided to gather all the material in a form of e-book. This is a huge task, but I do it systematically. The MorphOS Programmer's Handbook is the result. I will be adding all the missing articles, also will translate some things I've written in Polish only. The material is covered by Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license (as stated under the TOC). The site is driven by very simple engine accepting wiki-like text formatting, without ability for online editing. However it can be mirrored (if someone wants to do it) as static HTML pages.

While the book is for MorphOS programmers, many topics covered are/will be common to all the amigalike operating systems.

DiscreetFX

• View Profile
Re: MorphOS Programmer's Handbook
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 12:54:34 PM »

The links to your programming handbook don't work.

Team Chaos Leader

• Administrator
  • JC + Asm Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 01:11:46 PM »

@DiscreetFx
I just now went there and clicked a bunch of the links and they all worked and were beautiful looking.

I had no idea you were interested in programming?  Welcome :)

@Krashan
What happend to you buddy?  It says you are only a "guest"?  Can you post msgs on this forum without an account?  Or did you die and your account stopped working?

* Team Chaos Leader casts Raise Dead on Krashan

tolkien

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 12:20:44 PM »

Good reading! We need more! ;)