Amiga-Development

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Created for developers of all Amiga camps

Author Topic: Who am I?  (Read 2547 times)

Veda

• Sleep is overrated
    • View Profile
Who am I?
« on: December 22, 2012, 05:02:38 PM »

I am known under several names on the web.

On the Natami Forum I am known under my real name out of respect of the owners because a lot of people there use their true name.

When making a choice for a Alias it is important to know what your alias means IMHO.

I chose the name Veda here for it describes my personality in more then one way.
I Value factual knowledge for the knowledge, one of the reasons i do not really like the AGA chipset because the documentation is more or less a shade of grey. ;)

I am a hardware developer and have been involved in some quirky projects before.(Amiga controlled 3d led cube)
And i sometimes come up with some very interesting points for increasing bandwidth while reducing overhead.(Phase shifted interleave access to SRAM blocks for sprite engines)

Matt Hey

• View Profile
Re: Who am I?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 05:16:30 PM »

When making a choice for a Alias it is important to know what your alias means IMHO.

I chose the name Veda here for it describes my personality in more then one way.
I Value factual knowledge for the knowledge, one of the reasons i do not really like the AGA chipset because the documentation is more or less a shade of grey. ;)

Are you saying your personality is like Darth Veda or like the Hindu holy book? Perhaps Veda means something different in the Netherlands?

Veda

• Sleep is overrated
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 06:31:37 PM »

Veda means knowledge in hindi IIRC.

Veda

• Sleep is overrated
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 09:44:55 AM »

[update!]
Perhaps i should make a new topic for this but this is personal this is who and how i am.
In the last 2 years i have had a housing issue.
I've squated and this quite literally stalled my personal development as in my lust for knowledge and my pet projects.
[/update!]

SamuraiCrow

• Administrator
  • Coolness is compiled
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2016, 03:01:06 AM »

Wow!  Have you found a new place?