Amiga-Development

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Created for developers of all Amiga camps

Author Topic: WHDLoad Slave File Source Codes...  (Read 4957 times)

Franko

WHDLoad Slave File Source Codes...
« on: December 01, 2012, 06:05:19 PM »

Just thought some of these might help or be of interest to anyone whom ever fancied having a go at writing their own "Slave" files for WHDLoad... :)

They are written using DevPac and are not meant to be a tutorial but they may be helpful to someone whom is thinking about writing WHDload slave files just to get an idea of how they work and how to code them... :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?zb3gu7e76rtbe

Please note: I have my own (peculiar) way of coding and never use FD files or Macros but they should be simple enough to follow... :)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 06:07:10 PM by Franko »

morpa

• View Profile
Re: WHDLoad Slave File Source Codes...
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 10:00:29 AM »

Good. Are they all collected from the whdloadsite archives, or there some sources that's not uploaded there?
Also, would be handy if they we're availble in one zip-downlioad, mediafire doesn't allow multiple files download if not using the media flex pro.

I wonder if we could talk to  some other whdload authors like Psygore, one of the most active whdload writers. and ask if they feel like releaseing sources also. Would be great for newbiecoders of whdload.

Franko

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 12:41:28 PM »

Good. Are they all collected from the whdloadsite archives, or there some sources that's not uploaded there?
Also, would be handy if they we're availble in one zip-downlioad, mediafire doesn't allow multiple files download if not using the media flex pro.

I wonder if we could talk to  some other whdload authors like Psygore, one of the most active whdload writers. and ask if they feel like releaseing sources also. Would be great for newbiecoders of whdload.

No, they are all Slave files I have written myself over the years and only available from the link I provided... :)

I do have a lot more that I never got round to uploading but will hopefully get round to it soon. I didn't realise at first when I started using Mediafire that it didn't allow multiple file downloads unless you pay for their pro version, so I'll maybe upload them all in a single LZX or LHA archive file in future... :)

Like I say they are simply there for anyone who may want to start writing WHDLoad salve files to get an idea of how they work but it would be just a wee bit too hard to try and actually "teach" folk all the things you have to do to actually crack/ patch games to run using WHDLoad... :)

Franko

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 06:47:00 PM »

I've put all the current slave file source codes into a single LHA archive and uploaded them again...

You can now download all the WHDLoad Slave Source Files from A to L in one single download. I'll upload more at a later date once I've had a chance to sort them out... :)

WHDLoad Slave Source Code Files A-L...
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xbw4neu7ebg0x0i

morpa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 01:57:19 PM »

Thanks , i'll have a look!!

StingRay

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 09:18:03 AM »

All (!) of my WHDLoad patches come with full sources. Just check the WHDLoad site for them, I've released quite a few patches over the years.

Team Chaos Leader

• Administrator
  • JC + Asm Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2013, 04:26:58 PM »

@StingRay

Thanx0rz!

@Franko
Thanx for the sources!  My hard drive is awaiting M-Z  :)

I would hate for you to lose all your sources in a hard drive crash.  We will keep a backup for u.  8)